Finding a Singing Teacher
Tips on Finding a Voice Instructor:
- The instructor should have a great ear for music, listens , and gives you detailed feedback about your voice.
2. Has an understanding of the vocal anatomy. This includes the respiratory muscles, the larynx and throat structures, and the affect they have on singing.
3. Allows you to record lessons or exercises during the lesson so you may practice at home.
4. Is professional but personable. You should feel comfortable and feel free to ask questions.
5. While being emotionally supportive, they should be able to challenge you to grow as a singer at the same time.
Our vocal coaches at MEOW have all of these qualities and more! We are having our Annual Christmas Recital December 9, 2018, for more details follow this link but come by and check out the performance!. Having the opportunity to go to a recital where this teacher’s students are performing is a great way to see if our program is a good fit for you.
104 Mendel Parkway
Montgomery, Alabama 36117